The basic principles of corporate culture have been established in a joint effort of both our employees and executives, in the course of continuous conversations. During these conversations, they could define steps and directions of actions for themselves, which help integrate the basic elements of corporate culture (such as the concept of the future, mission, values, behaviour patterns) into everyday work.
We shall undertake responsibility towards our colleagues, our society and environment, and regard the following as our common values:
- Authenticity – We do what we say.
- Openness – We say what we mean.
- Confidence and mutual respect – We treat others as we wish to be treated by others.
- Braveness – We do what we say, and what we are convinced of.
- Social responsibility – Our actions are determined by long term interests of society.
- Customer-oriented approach
- Performance-oriented work
- Originating changes
- Handling of deviations and continuous development