The E.ON Hungaria Group
E.ON Hungária is a central participant in Hungary's economy, as well as one of the largest companies in the country. The company's investments and operation contribute greatly to the development of both economy and society. Reacting to competition on the power and gas markets, E.ON Hungária has adjusted its activities and organizational structure to the new market conditions and the requirements of its partners. In addition to carrying out its strategic duties, the Group has established new subsidiaries that perform the operative tasks of the Group. E.ON Hungária sees the further coordination of the subsidiaries' activities and the establishment of the preconditions for high-quality service as its main duty.
- E.ON Energy Generation Kft.
- E.ON Dél-dunántúli Áramhálózati Zrt.
- E.ON Észak-dunántúli Áramhálózati Zrt.
- E.ON Tiszántúli Áramhálózati Zrt.
- E.ON Dél-dunántúli Gázhálózati Zrt.
- E.ON Közép-dunántúli Gázhálózati Zrt.